I realize that writing myself a letter, again, is probably not the most creative or intriguing post in the world, but seeing as my creativity is a bit on the missing side of life after a very late night last night, I think I’m entitled to a bit of an offish post.
I haven’t been the most active reader, writer or commenter in blogland the past couple of weeks, so I’m pretty sure that everyone will forgive me for being just a tad slow in doing some the things that have been flying around. So, my dear sweet self, I decided to follow the, slightly old, trend of doing a Dynamic needs analysis on myself.
According to google you need the following:
– a face lift (ouch!)
– a sweet talker (only if he falls in the same category as Mr Knight in shining armour)
– a string buffer (huh?)
– surgery on a liver……my liver is just fine thank you very much
– a good home
– one (no seriously, one what?)
– a dictionary (yeah yeah, i know my spelling sucks sometimes, get over it already!)
– a little prince to match her Cinderella costume…he he:)
– to pay attention to her feelings of being unsafe (I’m wondering if this might have
something to do with my stalker)
– to think about these questions before she does anything to change her behavior
– to be kept as a serious, broad based platform
– to be faster
– 3 leaves to complete her collection (apparently I have a leaf collection)
– to overcome some of her current limits (don’t we all)
– to find another host (cause I’m a parasite y’all!)
– a caretaker (Only if he fall in the same category as Mr Knight in shining armor)
To be fair to you and everybody else who might be reading this letter I decided to not only do a needs analysis on your pseudo personality, Ruby, but also on your real self.
So you, as yourself, need the following:
– to talk, share ideas and go places together and learn new things together
– to store 8 boxes while she is moving (I wasn’t aware that I was moving????)
– needs to be in the mountains with some cheese
– to be protected from the stress and fighting
– no explanation
– her vocal counterpart
– to check out by 11:00
– to change her last name (seriously, what is google trying to tell me!)
– your votes (ja, cause I’m running for president next year:) )
Good luck with finding all you need!!!
P.S. Consider this an official apology for the boring post and my lack of creativity…..you know you wanna forgive me:)