yes yes yes, I know that it’s taken me long enough to write this letter, but my life has been pretty hectic, so I’m trying my best to catch up on all the stuff i should have done ages ago.
So, according to your post I have to
1. post at least 5 of my current addictions with some detail
2. Mention the person who started this game….well, that could only be you(being brazen), and
the person who tagged me, which is also you, hence the letter being addressed to you:)
3. Label the post: Current addictions
4. Tag at least 2 people
Unfortunately, i don’t think I’m going to comply with numbers 3 and 4. 3, for the obvious reason that none of my posts have labels, they all start with “Dear ……..” and 4, simply because I’m not fond of being tagged, i won’t tag anybody else.
OK, so here goes nothing!
1. Lacoste Touch of PinkThis is just the most divine fragrance ever, ever ever!!! I’ve been addicted to it since the first time I smelt it……4 years ago, and was immensely pleased with myself when my housemate at the time remembered this and convinced all the housemates to buy me some for my birthday:)
To my father’s absolute horror I have been fascinated by Motorbikes as long as I can remember. Speed bikes, Harley’s, tour bikes, you name it…i love them all! The one in the picture is one I am particularly fond of, the Ducati 996……………..*sigh*
5. Researching and talking about my upcoming boat cruise
Yep, I’m going on a boat cruise in December…..jealous yet? I’ve been a little pre-occupied with talking about it and of course, shedding the winter weight……i have to, have to, have to, have to look super duper hot in a teeny tiny bikini……….not that i don’t at the moment, but a little weight loss never hurt anyone;)
So my dear, i hope you enjoyed this little piece of information?
Hugs and Kisses