I am sooo excited!! I can’t believe it’s that time of the year again. Time for family, friends, eating, drinking, having fun and sharing the love. Not forgetting you of course….and time for prezzies:-)
I have been a very good girl this year..promise! I’ve done all my work in record time, didn’t kill Mr G(one of my clients) even though he insisted on calling me all kinds of odd names and chasing me away like a dog, I’ve paid all my bills, I helped people out and for goodness sake, just for not killing Mr G I should already be receiving a gigantic gift…what more do you want???
Anyway, I hope this letter reaches you in time. I’m not too sure about the North Pole, but I know for a fact that the South African postal service isn’t that hot….so I’m hoping no greasy palmed, sniveling postal worker doesn’t nick this letter. If such a person is reading this letter, please put it back in the envelope and replace it in Santa’s post box please!
My list for Christmas is not that long. But here goes
1. Tickets for my Bro and Sister-in-law so they can join us for Christmas from the US
2. All expenses paid trip with spending money for two to Spain…preferably scheduled for
sometime after Christmas, as I’d prefer to spend Christmas with the family
3. A new lounge suite that will actually fit in my teeny tiny cottage
4. Nigella’s new cook book:-)
5. Some Lacoste Touch of Pink…..mine is almost finished
6. GHD hair straightener
7. Asterix DVD collection(an odd request but i really love the old guy)
8. Stranger than fiction DVD(do i have to explain this one??)
9. The Postsecrets book
10. and last but certainly not least, if you could manage it, Prince Charming would be nice….preferably wearing an Armani suit;-)
Now Santa, I know you are very very busy, but I don’t think these little things are too much? I know nr 10 might actually take some time, as I can be a bit difficult as to what I like and what I don’t….but that’s why I sent you the letter a month in advance, so you’ll have some time.
Please take care and travel safely when you do your deliveries