Thank you so much for tagging me in this meme. I suppose we don’t refer to you as Funny girl for nothing, as some of yours were kinda entertaining:)
If I understood you correctly the meme works as follows:
7 random or weird things about yourself
The rules are as follows:
# Link to the person who tagged you
# Post the rules on your blog.
# Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog.
# Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
# Leave a comment on their blogs so that they know they have been tagged.
So, for your reading pleasure, here follows 7 random things about me which most of you don’t know:
1. I’m a qualified pianist. I finished my degree in piano & music theory at the age of 16, I started profesionally when i was 5. I loooooove my piano but don’t play as often as i would like as my house is too small to bring my piano to JHB.
2. I’m a dance freak! my childhood dream was to go to a high school for fine arts. All i wanted to do was make music, sing, dance and act. I did ballet, modern dancing, hip hop and even a little bit of ballroom. Lucky for me my parents were bright enough to know that in this country you don’t have a proper future……so they convinced me to attend a normal high school:)
3. I suppose in truth i discriminate against superficial and stupid people. I’m an intelectual at heart. No matter how hard i try i just can’t stay focused if you don’t give me some intelectual food for thought. I can only discuss shoes, clothes, guys, brand names and other superficial stuff for about 10 min….then i’m lost to the conversation.
4. I’m a writer in hiding. I write poetry, stories and songs….but i never ever show them to anybody, unless you manage to break the barrier……only 1 has been succesful so far. That’s why i love blogging so much
5. I will always tell you the truth. I will try and do so as tactfully and nicely as possible, but i won’t lie. This is what caused my boss to say that i have a way of sending people to hell while making them look forward to the journey.
6. I hate peas! I can’t eat them, can’t stand them, don’t want them! nuf said!
7. I love earrings, bangles and rings. I have tons and tons of the stuff:) I love making them too, so I have plenty of weird and wacky accessories.
Well Elizabeth…i hope this gives you some insight to my inner being? But most of all i’m hoping that this doesn’t cause some people to rather ignore my blog than pay a visit!