I suspect I’m a bit late to the party, but I only saw your post now:) Thank you so much for giving me this:
So according to your blog post I now have to tell you 7 things about me that you don’t know….this becomes harder every time I have to do it…I’m not all that interesting and I’ve done a whole bunch of similar posts, so I’ve had to really dig deep.
1. I don’t discuss emotional personal issues easily. I prefer just shoving them down deep and dealing with them by myself. I’ve learned that I’m far more comfortable being somebody else’s support structure and shoulder to cry on than being the one needing support. Because of this I’ve often been accused of being secretive and mysterious…But it’s who I am. I don’t share easily.
2. I’m just a tad obsessed about decorating my office in pink and white and black lace. The plan was formulated the moment i started looking for a new home where I would have a dedicated office…the execution thereof has only started recently.
3. Recently I spent about a week reconsidering my chosen profession and all the choices available to me due to a rather scary event. I always knew my job to be dangerous, but being confronted like that makes you question many things. However…I love what I do, and not to sound presumptuous, but I’m good at it and I’m refusing to let third parties’ actions spoil that for me. #CSIRuby is here to stay:)
4. My life would be incomplete without peanut butter M&M’s (Ok, you probably knew that already…but I had to slip it in there)
5. I’ve lost roughly 7kg’s in the last 3 months without even trying to. Stress is an amazing weight loss tool
6. Despite not having done ballet in like forever and a year ago I can still put my feet behind my head
7. I’ve broken my nose……more than once..
Right…I’m supposed to nominate 5 – 10 other bloggers, but I think I’m going to cheat just a little bit. I don’t like nominating people for things. So, if you’re reading this letter and you haven’t done this one yet….please consider yourself nominated and take part:)
Here’s what you have to do:
1. Include the award logo in your post or on your blog
2. Say 7 random things about yourself that the readers don’t know yet
3. Nominate 5 – 10 other blogs you usually follow
4. Let the nominees know that they are nominated & include their blog-links
5. Link the person who nominated you
2 Comments so far
Leave a comment